| The World of ŦĦÃÎЧ & Mï$$Ñ |
|
Me && Myself Name : Thomas Hell a.k.a. Missy Hannalya DOB : Dec 4th HT : Tampin, NS CL : Cyberjaya, Sel Ocp : Student Fld : IT Seeing Me The World of Thomas & Missy GayGay && LesLes Friendster Special Event A-S-I-P-L I love you... I truely do... The Cast My Past |
Saturday, February 02, 2008 Everyone around me know that I'm always desperate for love... wanting love more than any other thing...yes... I need love... I'm a creature that feeds on love... and nothing else to continue living on the cruel world... Money is not the most important thing in this world... it never is... because money can be earned one way or another... even after you lost all... but love... there's only one... that only one that can make everything perfect... I had been fallen in love, liking only the outside of a person or the simplest thing they had done... for a lot of times... realizing it all the while and yet still fall for another one... but I never had fallen for a person more than once... I met this girl for more than a year ago... Yes, at first, it was love at first sight... as there's something special about her... she looks good... with her style... and I told her that I liked her and was rejected immediately... knowing that it's just that much of her that I like, I did not pursue much... and I left... for half a year and more... not getting in touch with her could have been a good thing for me to move on and maybe get another chic... And I met her some time ago...while we're again working for the same project... Yes... it was just a plain coincident... I thought... since it's just a random placement for the work... but then... some how... I slowly realize that it wasn't just her that I like... it's everything about her... her smile... her care... every single thing... I know I had been stupid... but again I know that this is that special someone for me... that I can not let go... But yet... again and still... I'm being rejected... as there was never love for me in the 1st place... was there? There had never been any mortal love for me since the very beginning... but yet... I clung to them... knowing mortal love only last a while... but they gave the most support... as for living so far till now... I yearn for them... not because of what you are... but because of who you are... as you're still and will forever be that special someone... in life... 0 Thoughts: |
Know Your TIME you're in my blog Daily Feed SpLendiD-IsoLatIoN simontalks.com heavenly's blog Eliza Lee Once a Blue Moon Whale Whale Story Thinking Aloud Gopi Nambiar EvenStar (C) Hottest Blogger Just Linking 5xmom ROJAKS DAILY DreamingBubBle slicker_84 Jowen's page Stepping aside for Reality Kuzco Daily Just Search Connector
Counter |
| The World of ŦĦÃÎЧ & Mï$$Ñ |