The World of ŦĦØΜД§ & Mï$$ў
Me && Myself
Name : Thomas Hell a.k.a.
           Missy Hannalya
DOB   : Dec 4th
HT     : Tampin, NS
CL      : Cyberjaya, Sel
Ocp    : Student
Fld     : IT


Seeing Me
The World of Thomas & Missy
GayGay && LesLes
Friendster


Special Event
A-S-I-P-L
I love you... I truely do...
The Cast


My Past

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The days where I was missing...

I had been working very much hard those days where I had delayed so many post and things... there are so many to tell but yet so lazy I am to type it out...

I'll list it out as things I had forgotten to post and eventually I'll try my very very best to track back to those days that I missed...

Date as listed below... starting from the earliest to the latest... each updates will be with links to the post so you guys doesn't have to sweep back... even though no one really cares about this blog...

Olympus E-500 Arrives!!!

Renee's Baby Shower... (aka Thomas named "Renee's Baby Bath")

Last Working Day

Leaving Ft. Myers, FL...

Here I come Buffalo, NY!!!

China Embassy... Visa... Can my dream come true?

Good Bye Aa-ma-ri-ka...

*Note : This post will constantly be updated and I will add more topics inside...*

ŦĦØΜД§ && Mï$$ў @@ 3:59:00 am



1 Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

My love, i will be leaving u again :( Pls do not find someone else. good bye and take care my love!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Know Your TIME

you're in my blog

UTC Time :


Daily Feed
SpLendiD-IsoLatIoN
simontalks.com
heavenly's blog
Eliza Lee


Once a Blue Moon
Whale Whale Story
Thinking Aloud
Gopi Nambiar
EvenStar (C)
Hottest Blogger


Just Linking
5xmom
ROJAKS DAILY
DreamingBubBle
slicker_84
Jowen's page
Stepping aside for Reality
Kuzco Daily


Just Search
Google


Connector



Counter
Whats Your Google PageRank?